« Home | Quick Update » | The Voice of one crying out....on Portage Ave?? » | onething Winnipeg! » | SoS Thoughts... » | Bye bye Myspace » | Update » | A Question to ponder... » | Sanctuary! » | Beeee-Log »

God answers prayer...

...and for that...I'm VERY grateful!
More information on the reason for this post after the onething weekend....

Speaking of which...

onething is THIS WEEKEND! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for? It's free and it's going to be incredible...what more could you ask for in Winnipeg?

click the onething links anywhere in this blog or any onething looking photo on this page to go and register.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

About me

  • I'm Camillia
  • From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • God has captivated my heart, stolen my gaze and has all my affections. I'm committed to pursuing the One who first pursued me. I want to Stand, Serve, Minister and Burn before the Uncreated God.
My profile