« Home | Momentary Light Afflictions » | Onething Winnipeg » | God answers prayer... » | Quick Update » | The Voice of one crying out....on Portage Ave?? » | onething Winnipeg! » | SoS Thoughts... » | Bye bye Myspace » | Update » | A Question to ponder... »

Ugh....

Ever have one of those days where your head feels heavier than every other part of your body, and you'd like to crawl in a corner and die?

Yea, this is one of those days....
I hate asthma...

That sounds terrible! I think you need healing to get rid of that asthma for good!

Awww, Cammy!! Be healed.
Have I told you how much I enjoyed being your roomie this past weekend, your great and I like you...and I'm praying your asthma will go away. =)

Be healed in the Name of Jesus! AMEN! I enjoyed going to KC with all of us, as well!

Hope you are feeling better. I strongly dislike that feeling as well. BE HEALED! See you in a couple of weeks!

Post a Comment