« Home | Ugh.... » | Momentary Light Afflictions » | Onething Winnipeg » | God answers prayer... » | Quick Update » | The Voice of one crying out....on Portage Ave?? » | onething Winnipeg! » | SoS Thoughts... » | Bye bye Myspace » | Update »

Corn and Bibs..

I've created a habit that sucks a lot of time out of my day, and I should stop, but there are rare moments that I'm glad i have this tiny habit.

I've been looking at current friends blogs dated back to when I had no clue who they were. A majority of the time, it's great posts and fun to see how much they've grown over the last year even a couple months.

There are, however, some ridiculously hilarious posts that they display and I think I found my favorite....it brought tears to my eyes...

I won't mention names, but a certain person created a bib for his wife's glasses because the corn on the cob always splashed corn juice on the glasses and it upset her, greatly.

Now coming out of my lips (if you can imagine it), it doesn't sound nearly as funny, but when you know the personality of this guy, and could imagine him telling you the story himself, it will crack you up.

For those that actually read my blog, you can figure it out..and perhaps have as great a laugh as I did!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sorry about the last comment. It was only one word long and I hit enter, but anyways.

I happen to know that person as well. He one interesting character when you get to know him.

He is a really funny guy!

I know him, too! He is one funny guy! I think your habit is funny! Tell me what else you find...besides two random girls with twizlers up their noses....

Post a Comment