« Home | Schedule Officially Messed-Up... » | Find Me in the Night?! » | The Inner-Geek Cries Out » | 1 Year Older... » | A.D.D in the PR » | The Excellencies of Christ » | GBF Thoughts... » | Pride Vs. Humility: Death Vs. Life » | The Character of Those Who May Dwell with the Lord » | Purity and Holiness »

Renewed Vision

In an attempt to revive my passion to write well, I spruced up my page a little bit. My old theme was decent but I was wanting something a little different and stumbled upon this theme. Until I muster up the motivation to code my own theme, this will do.

Also in my attempt to revive my passion to write well, I re-read a series at The Fight Spot, a blog I often read, that was focused on Apostolic Blogging; more or less actually having something worth saying, using the medium of a blog to get it out there.

That was my vision for this blog in the first place, taking what I've learned and words I believe God has placed in my heart for the purpose of sharing it with others.

So my vision has been renewed. From now on, I am only going to use this blog to share those things which I've learned from being in the place of prayer and studying the Word. Eventually I'll create another blog that will keep folks who are curious about the daily grind of my life updated.

In the mean time, I'm going to start taking time to actually write again, intentionally. I believe that as I continue to seek the face of God, He'll pour out revelation that I hope to share with those of you who take the time to read this blog.

Blessings!

amen! good to see you.. wish i had more time to do everything and we could split us all up! but we made it home, just in time for lots of snow to come down!

I miss you and your very intentional words. I also miss your unintentional ones that still speak to me. I pretty much just miss you in general. Praying for you. Love you.

Post a Comment