« Home | Leaving for Kansas City in 14 Days » | Plugged Ears and Closed Eyes » | Corn and Bibs.. » | Ugh.... » | Momentary Light Afflictions » | Onething Winnipeg » | God answers prayer... » | Quick Update » | The Voice of one crying out....on Portage Ave?? » | onething Winnipeg! »

3 days.....

It's finally hitting me....

Last Sunday at SHOP was when the "hey you won't be here soon" reality began to sunk in. I looked around and saw the people that I've so closely bonded with over this past year and realized that I won't see them for a few months. I shed a couple tears...who knows what will happen today!

My last day at work was the 27th. And now the last days are approaching. Though my mother would love for me to stay until the 2nd, I do believe I will head out on the 1st. A little bit of fear is creeping in. Not enough to scare me off, but the reality of it all is knocking at my door!

Fear and excitement is an icky combination:)

So at the three day mark....there's most definitely mixed emotions, but excitement is winning the battle.

I'll let you know how it's going on New Year's eve!

Blessings!

P.S: Kristi, your poem was very touching. I've never had anyone create an Ode to me...I feel loved:)

Awesome! I'm glad you liked it!

Post a Comment