« Home | 3 days..... » | Leaving for Kansas City in 14 Days » | Plugged Ears and Closed Eyes » | Corn and Bibs.. » | Ugh.... » | Momentary Light Afflictions » | Onething Winnipeg » | God answers prayer... » | Quick Update » | The Voice of one crying out....on Portage Ave?? »

The Craziness of it all!

So I'm now in Kansas City and fairly settled in. The room is set up, the concrete schedule begins Monday with the GBF and things will be in full swing after that.

I won't go into the details of the crazy hassle of getting here, I'll just say I'm God's favorite and His favour was upon me when crossing the border (2nd attempt)!

Shane has been bugging me to post for the past couple days so here's a first installment. I don't have internet at the place I'm staying at, so I only get it when sitting in Higher Grounds (or the PR or FSM).

Heres how it's been for the first few days.

Yucky. In the positive sense:)

My mind is full of ideas and revelation, all in different places/situations and I'm hashing them out on different entries to be posted when finished.

One of the big things that has been happening (which I feared) is the pulling up of heart issues that I didn't even know existed! He's pointing them out gently, but it's still painful. Of couse I won't go into detail but there's is definitely a great deal of gracce needed to endure.

Last year, right around this time is when I started SHOP and heard of IHOP. This is when my house of the knowledge of God came crashing down, even to the point of breaking the foundation to start all over again. God is great, and I sure didn't know Him then.

Even more so now, God is great, and I do not know Him. It's humbling to acknowledge that. Any theories I had of God before have definitely been trashed and I'm starting all over again. Rebuilding the house from the ground up; Hopefully on a correct foundation this time;)

It's definitely an interesting experience and I'm excited to see how things are, even by next week!

That's it for now. I hope you're all doing well back home and even as SHOP is going on right now, I'll be in the PR here praying for you guys!